ICE CREAM CONE TREATS The weather in the morning in summers gets really warm and hot. Right now it's ending winter, but it's not going until 31st I guess. Sometimes you feel like having Yummy goodies in the irritating warm summer heat. Hereby is a lovely treat which will truly make you ask for more!
ICE CREAM CONE TREATS
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla frosting
- 1 ounce colored candy sprinkles
- Prepare cake mix batter according to directions, or make any standard cake recipe batter (i.e. white, chocolate, etc.).
- Place flat-bottomed ice cream cones in the cups of a regular muffin pan. Pour enough batter into each cone to fill from 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake at time and temperature as recommended for cupcakes. After they have cooled, frost with your favorite canned or home-prepared frosting recipe. Decorate with sprinkles or other decorations of your choice.And, Ready To Enjoy! (RTE)