Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yummy Mocha Frappe to kick-start a sleepy, Lazy morning!

Get the Happy side of you with a happy frappe!

Hi! Here I am with another delicious recipe.Lately craving for some awesome chocolate-mocha frappes? The ones in those beautiful Starbucks shops? Yes, I'm here with the awesome Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino! Yes, this IS the recipe! This is just a copycat recipe! I do not own this property in the image below as it is Starbucks.

Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino®


Mocha Frappuccino
image: starbucks® mocha frappuccino
I N G R E D I E N T S
6 cups double-strength freshly brewed dark roast coffee
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, plus additional cocoa powder for garnish
2 cups nonfat milk

I N S T R U C T I O N S
Fill ice-cube trays with half of the brewed coffee and place in the freezer. In a bowl, combine the remaining brewed coffee, cocoa powder and milk and stir to dissolve the cocoa. Cover and chill.

When the ice cubes have frozen, transfer them to a kitchen towel and, using a hammer or mallet, crush the cubes. Fill 4 glasses with the crushed ice and divide the coffee-cocoa mixture evenly among them. Dust the top with cocoa powder and enjoy!

Note- this is a copycat recipe and is not the actual propriety recipe that is Property of Starbucks.
For the real thing, visit your local Starbucks near your area. Starbucks is not in India. I visited it when I was in U.S. The copy of Starbucks in India is Costa Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment